We are Hiring!
Requirements and Skills:
- GEC O’ Level three passes or higher academic pass.
- Hold an MCAA dispatch license and at least one-year experience exercising it.
- Minimum one year of experience in flight operations.
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- Able to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Computer Literate; proficient in Microsoft Office products and general internet applications.
- Must have good organizational flexibility and coordination skills.
- Reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operational Control and Supervision of the operation.
- Maintain flight watch on all company flights in accordance with company procedures.
- Brief the crew with relevant information pertaining to the flight to be operated, including Wx, Notams, Flight Plans, safety related information etc.
- Monitoring of Crew duty limitation and ensure all trip records are updated timely.
- Ensure EFBs are updated with the relevant documentation and are well maintained.
- Effectively communicate with relevant stations and departments on operational matters.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor relating to the operations.
- Based on qualification and experience
- Velana International Airport
To apply for a career at Manta Air, send us your application with the required documents to [email protected] . Please remember to type the job advertisement reference on the subject of your email.