We are Hiring!
- Completed Aircraft Maintenance Training OR Degree in Aeronautical Engineering OR Degree in aviation related field, AND
- Have aviation experience (advantage in Safety, Aircraft Maintenance or CAMO)
- Monitor hazard identification, risk assessment and risk management;
- Monitor implementation of corrective actions and follow ups;
- Carry out trend analysis in Safety Database Software;
- Monitor safety assessments (including change management assessments) prepared by respective departments, track the implementation of actions taken to mitigate the identified risks and evaluate their results/effectiveness;
- Conduct safety audits and inspection is AMO and CAMO;
- Conduct SMS trainings and ensure that the training records are updated; and
- Disseminate relevant safety information to all appropriate employees in a timely manner.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Be a self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Computer literate (Windows, MS Office, etc).
- Fluent in English.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have or able to develop instructor / training skills.
- Able to travel to other stations on short notices.
- Honest and hard working.
- Based on qualification and experience.
To apply for a career at Manta Air, send us your application with the required documents to [email protected] . Please remember to type the job advertisement reference on the subject of your email.