We are Hiring!
PositionSenior Customer Service Officer
- Completed GCE A’ Level Examination with minimum three passes including English and Dhivehi or any other combination of education training
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in aviation industry or related field
- Assist and verify passenger documentation
- Manage passenger baggage processing including handling
- Assist passengers as needed through arrival and check in processes including support for passengers with special requirements such as unaccompanied minors (UM), VIP passengers and passengers needing wheelchair assistance
- Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and quarantine as required
- Make public address announcements as required
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times
Skills & Knowledge:
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Passionate about customer service
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Able to proficiently speak, read and write in English and Dhivehi.
- Based on qualifications, knowledge, and previous experience
- Dharavandhoo Airport
To apply for a career at Manta Air, send us your application with the required documents to [email protected] . Please remember to type the job advertisement reference on the subject of your email.